Hi, Andrea here, so glad you stopped by!
I love my family, photography and the great outdoors
~Some fun facts to help you get to know me a little better~
1. I love Maine and all its seasons, call me crazy, but I love Winter. I love to watch it snow, go sliding, make snowmen and go snowmobiling.
2. I drive a Spyder- no not an eight legged insect, but a three wheel motorcycle. It is so great to clear your mind and just ride your cares away.
3. I am married to my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the love of my life, I have 3 children, 3 grandchildren and 3 fur babies.
4. I am an early riser- I love starting my day with a cup of coffee and sitting quietly with my fur babies by my side
5. Sunrise and Sunsets- my favorite times of the day(best lighting for sessions too)
6. My favorite name- Grammy, I have 2 granddaughters and one grandson and I cherish every moment I have with them. They truly bring me so much joy.
7. My camera goes every where with me, I love to capture anything and everything!!
8. I am scared of heights but I want to jump out of a plane- sounds crazy huh!
9. My favorite vacation was going to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks- Its just like everyone says, the pictures don't do it justice, but I sure tried. Check them out in the Fine Arts section.
10. My favorite part of being a photographer, meeting new people, I cherish each one of my clients, I treat them as my friends and I have certainly gained some wonderful new friends. I want them each to know how special they are.
11. Chocolate, I can't live without it! Hershey's Dark Chocolate is my absolute favorite!! And I eat way too much of it!!
12. Black and White photos are my absolute favorites because they are raw and emotional. You will definetely find some in each of my galleries.
Andrea - you are an absolute GEM!! You are so incredibly kind and so fun to be around! Dalton and I had such a great time. Thank you for making our picture time so memorable and special. We really enjoyed it!!
You truly have a gift of capturing the emotion of the moment!! Our photos are PERFECT!!!
Nikki- May 2019
Andrea did a double maternity session for me and my best friend. She helped us pick a perfect location and made our time together worth every second. The photos are beyond perfect and captures such a precious moment of pregnancy.
Amber -April 2019
We can't say enough about Andrea, she has done our engagement, wedding, maternity and soon to be newborn photos. She has such amazing ideas and captures the perfect moments that I can't even explain in words to her, she just knows. She learns her clients and really knows what they want. She created such a family vibe and was amazing dealing with our 2 dogs. I can't wait for many more photo sessions with her.
Jaymi- May 2019
I have had three sessions with Andrea. She did my maternity photos and has taken my daughters pictures twice now. She makes the session feel very comfortable and has lots of fun ideas and props. I have had in-studio photos as well as outdoor photos and every time the experience was great. Andrea is very organized, she keeps the appointments she sets, she has sneak peaks for you very quickly.
Andrea is very easy to work with and talented.
Julie- June 2014
We really enjoyed our fall session with Andrea, she has an eye for detail and was an absolute pleasure to work with. So glad we found her and look forward to more photos done in the future.
Amber- November 2017
Andrea took beautiful family photos for us and managed to get elusive shots of a baby and toddler(and both parents!) all looking happy, with eyes open, at the same time. THANK YOU!!
Kira- November 2018
Andrea Segars Photography
154 Intervale Rd
New Gloucester, ME 04260