Hi, Andrea here, so glad you stopped by!
I love my family, photography and the great outdoors.
Some fun facts to help you get to know me a little better!
1. I love Maine and all its seasons. Call me crazy, but I just love Winter. I love to watch it snow curled up next to a fire, Love to go sliding, make snowmen and may favorite is snowmobiling with family and friends.
2. I am married to my best friend, my biggest supporter, and the love of my life. I have 3 children, 3 grandchildren and 3 fur babies.
3. I am an early riser. I love starting my day with a cup of coffee and sitting quietly with my fur babies by my side.
4. Sunrise and Sunsets– favorite times of the day (best lighting for sessions, too)!
5. My favorite name– Grammy. I have 2 granddaughters and one grandson and I cherish every moment I have with them. They truly bring me so much joy.
6. My camera goes every where with me. I love to capture anything and everything!!
7. I am scared of heights but I want to jump out of a plane- sounds crazy huh!
8. My favorite vacation was going to Yellowstone and Grand Teton National parks- Its just like everyone says, the pictures don't do it justice, but I sure tried.
9. My favorite part of being a photographer is meeting new people. I really enjoy getting to know them. I love returning clients, watching their lives or families change and being able to capture that for them. I feel like part of the family.
10. Chocolate, I can't live without it! Hershey's Dark Chocolate is my absolute favorite!! What's Yours?
11. Black and White photos are my absolute favorites because they are raw and emotional. Your gallery will definitely have some.
This was the best photography experience our family has ever had! We couldn’t be more grateful for your talent and time !
Our Family had an exceptional experience with Andrea. Photographing teenagers isn't always easy and our session was seamless.
The variety in the pictures and the way she used the setting sun added wonderful color to the photos.
She even captured our dogs looking at her! Thank you so much!!!
We had such a positive experience with Andrea! She helped us choose a good spot for our photos by suggesting some of her favorite locations. Once we arrived, Andrea was so great with our busy 18 month old! He was eager to explore everything, and she was patient and wonderful with him! Andrea edited and returned our photos quickly and they are beautiful!! I will happily reach out again in the future.
Andrea - you are an absolute GEM!! You are so incredibly kind and so fun to be around! Dalton and I had such a great time. Thank you for making our picture time so memorable and special. We really enjoyed it!!
You truly have a gift of capturing the emotion of the moment!! Our photos are PERFECT!!!
Andrea did a double maternity session for me and my best friend. She helped us pick a perfect location and made our time together worth every second. The photos are beyond perfect and captures such a precious moment of pregnancy.
We can't say enough about Andrea, she has done our engagement, wedding, maternity and soon to be newborn photos. She has such amazing ideas and captures the perfect moments that I can't even explain in words to her, she just knows. She learns her clients and really knows what they want. She created such a family vibe and was amazing dealing with our 2 dogs. I can't wait for many more photo sessions with her.
I have had three sessions with Andrea. She did my maternity photos and has taken my daughters pictures twice now. She makes the session feel very comfortable and has lots of fun ideas and props. I have had in-studio photos as well as outdoor photos and every time the experience was great. Andrea is very organized, she keeps the appointments she sets, she has sneak peaks for you very quickly.
Andrea is very easy to work with and talented.
We really enjoyed our fall session with Andrea, she has an eye for detail and was an absolute pleasure to work with. So glad we found her and look forward to more photos done in the future.
Andrea Segars Photography
154 Intervale Rd
New Gloucester, ME 04260